Craig Bryant is an Australian composer and arranger based in Melbourne. Since graduating from the Victorian College Of Arts in 1993, he has been known primarily for his work in Film, TV and Musical Theatre. Craig also works extensively as a producer and orchestrator for an array of professional projects around the world.
Musical score composition and production works include:
• Sesame Street Presents Elmo’s World Tour (Australian Tour 2012)
• The Octonauts LIVE! – Operation Reef Shield (Australian Tour 2015)
• Chuggington LIVE! – The Great Train Rescue (USA Tour 2015)
• Scooby-Doo Live! Musical Mysteries (Australia, USA and Sth Africa 2011-2016) for Warner Bros
• Looney Tunes Live! – Classroom Capers (Australian Tour 2011) for Warner Bros
• The Balinese Princess and the Funky Monkey (Australia 2010-2011)
• The Amazing House (Seasons 1&2) – TV Score
• You And Your Stupid Mate (2005) – Feature Film Score
• Let’s Get Skase (2000) – Feature Film Score
Theatre music arrangements and production works include:
• Voice Of Tomorrow (West End, London 2009)
• UPRISING (Australia 2004)
Craig worked as Orchestrator on David Hirschfelder’s Film Score for Baz Luhrmann’s AUSTRALIA and also on Human Nature’s hit album PEOPLE GET READY: A SYMPHONY OF HITS, both in 2008. Notable Artists that Craig has worked with include Olivia Newton-John, Craig McLachlan, Silvie Paladino, Gabriella Cilmi, Harrison Craig and Missy Higgins.